No matter where you are in the world and what your eating habits are, chicken soup seems to be the universal consensus — it’s nutritious and delicious. Now, we have three great recipes for chicken soup. Don’t miss them! This will make your meal perfect!
- Asparagus recipes: How to make barbecue asparagus?
- Healthy Recipes: Cooking Braised Prawns in 10 Minutes
Chicken soup “Asia Style”
Spices from Southeast Asia give this dish a sharp note
(For 4-6 people) 500 g chicken wings, 2 tbsp rapeseed oil, 3 cloves garlic, 50 g ginger (both chopped), 1 bay leaf, 60 ml soy sauce, 1 tbsp dashi powder, 50 g miso paste, 15 g dried shiitake mushrooms (all 3 ingredients are available in the Asia store), 1 soup chicken (halved, without skin), 1 tsp Sesame seeds, 1/2 tsp ground chilli, 1 tsp sesame oil, 100 g fresh shiitake mushrooms (in strips), 200 g Mie noodles (e.g. from Bamboo Garden), 1 bed shiso cress
- Fry chicken wings in 1 tbsp oil. Fry the garlic, ginger and bay leaf briefly. Add 2.5 litres of water, soy sauce, dashi, miso, dried mushrooms and the soup chicken. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Heat 1 tbsp oil and sesame seeds for about 3 minutes. Mix the chilli and sesame oil.
- Remove the chicken from the bone and dice in a bite-size way.
- Pour the broth through a sieve into another saucepan. Cook fresh mushrooms in it for about 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and pasta, cook for another 5 minutes. Arrange the soup with chilli sesame oil and cress.
- Per person: 660 kcal, 33 g fat. Preparation: 1 hour 50 minutes
Chicken soup “Alla Mediterranea”
A citrus-fresh rice soup – perfect to feel the taste of summer
(For 4-6 people) 1 soup chicken (halved, without skin), 2 bay leaves, 8 stems thyme, 2 sticks of celery, 2 carrots, 1 leek stick (all three ingredients chopped), 1 garlic bulb (cross halved), 1 tbsp olive oil, 130 g risotto rice, salt, pepper, 180 g broccoli frogs, 400 g chickpeas (from the tin), 100 ml lemon juice, 3 tbsp dill tips
- Simmer chicken, bay leaves, thyme, celery, carrots, leeks, garlic and 3 litres of water for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Then remove the flesh from the bone. Put the soup through a sieve in another saucepan.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, fry the rice glassy, stirring in it. Add the broth, salt, pepper and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, add the broccoli, chickpeas and meat and cook for another 4 minutes. Season with lemon juice and dill.
- Per person: 515 kcal, 19 g fat. Preparation: 2 hours
Chicken soup “Fusion Style”
The classic chicken soup gets upgraded with an aromatic kale pesto
(For 4-6 persons) 1 soup chicken (without skin, halved), 4 carrots 4 celery stalks, 1 onion (all 3 ingredients diced), 2 bay leaves, 6 thyme stalks, 3 stalks of parsley, 1 garlic bulb (bisected in half, 1 teaspoon black Peppercorns, 1 leek (in fine rings) For cabbage pesto: 150 g frozen green cabbage, 1 handful of basil leaves, 1 handful of parsley leaves, 40 g pine nuts, 40 g parmesan (finely grated), 125 ml olive oil, salt, pepper For ricotta balls: 300 g ricotta, 50 g parmesan (grated), 100 g flour, 2 eggs
- Simmer chicken, half of carrots and celery, onion, bay leaf, thyme, parsley, garlic, peppercorns and 3 litres of water for about 1 ½ hour.
- In the meantime, for the pesto, puree the kale, basil, parsley, pine nuts, parmesan, oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix ricotta, parmesan, flour, eggs, 1 tbsp cabbage pesto, salt and pepper.
- Remove meat from bones, dice. Pour broth through a strainer into a clean saucepan, add the remaining vegetables and bring to a boil.
- From the ricotta mass cut off small cams, let stand in the broth for about 8 minutes.
- Add meat, heat for another 2 minutes. Arrange the soup with the remaining pesto.
- Per person: 815 kcal, 53 g fat. Preparation: 2 hours