Like apples, apple vinegar is a very healthy beverage. It has miraculous effects in many natural therapies. Today, let’s take a look at the magical effects of apple vinegar.
- Detox drinks: experts reveal the truth
- 6 Health benefits of beetroot juice: from inside to outside
- How do i clean my liver: natural methods of liver detoxification and weight loss
Drinking apple cider vinegar: Introduction
Already in antiquity apple cider vinegar was drunk as a soda-schorle. Apple cider vinegar can not only have a pleasant, refreshing taste, but can also ignite a positive effect on your body as a drink for drinking.
By the way, you will also find everything about the apple cider vinegar diet and learn how to make apple cider vinegar yourself in a few steps.
Drinking apple cider vinegar: 8 practical effects
Apple cider vinegar is every bit as good as any kind of juice. Here’s how:
- Strong immune system: Due to the malic acid, which has an antiviral effect, you can use apple cider vinegar as an effective home remedy for the prevention of colds. Apple cider vinegar also promotes your health as it cleans the lymph nodes, which makes sense, for example, in the case of allergies.
- Better digestion: Apple cider vinegar diluted with water can help you boost your digestion. To do this, you should take a large glass of water with a tablespoon of vinegar about 15 minutes before a meal. Rely on raw apple cider vinegar with vinegar nut, which consists of acetic acid bacteria. The pectins and proteins contained provide sufficient nutrients that have a positive effect on your digestion.
- Intestinal cleansing: Apple cider vinegar stimulates the formation of saliva and supports the activity of the intestine as well as the pancreas. As a drink, the combination of two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 200 ml of water is recommended.
- Improving the skin: Apple cider vinegar for the skin not only helps externally, but can also develop its effect on the skin from the inside via the diet. Through the diet, you can use the vinegar to influence your pH value favorably, so that, for example, pimples and impure skin are combated.
- Regulation blood sugar levels: Apple cider vinegar diluted with water is also suitable as a drink for regulating your blood sugar level. This allows you to minimize cravings and enjoy every meal more consciously.
- For weight loss: Vinegar and especially apple cider vinegar is a good addition to weight loss as it can support fat burning. Of course, it only works if you change your diet and give your body the opportunity to break down fat.
- Detoxification: Drinking pure vinegar has a positive effect on the liver, which is detoxified as a result. Add a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water – daily.
- Better breath: A bad breath (halitosis) can have many reasons, apple cider vinegar can be the one solution as you get rid of it quickly. The acidic elements in the vinegar fight the bacteria. Take a tablespoon and dissolve it in a glass of water filled to a third. Then you gurgle for about 20 seconds.
Drinking apple cider vinegar: 2 more tips to use
Pregnant women should not take an unnecessary risk when eating apple cider vinegar and consult the doctor in advance, as not every vinegar tolerates well and it can also have negative effects on the unborn baby.
Depending on the purpose for which you use apple cider vinegar, you should choose the time of application. With a diet, it makes sense to consume a glass of water with vinegar before a meal, but you’re concerned with fighting bloating, preferably after a meal. To start the day well and boost your metabolism, it is recommended to take it immediately after getting up before breakfast.