Fruit is the most healthy food for babies, mainly because the nutrients in the fruit are very suitable for the baby’s growth needs, can promote the baby’s growth, and provide the necessary nutrients to prevent dysplasia during growth. .
To understand what kind of fruit a baby is suitable for, first we need to understand how different nutrients in the fruit are good for the baby.
What are the important nutritional values of fruit?
Once the baby is constipated, it is easy to flatulence and loss of appetite, which will affect the growth and development. Let the baby eat the right amount of fruit every day, which can help the intestinal peristalsis, promote the regular operation of the gastrointestinal tract, and help the smoothness of bowel movements.
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the human body. It has an antioxidant effect. Among the six categories of food, fruit contains the most abundant vitamin C.
Beta carotene can be transferred to vitamin A, which can help your baby develop and protect your eyesight. The more vivid the orange and yellow color of fruit, the more beta carotene it contains, such as mango, orange and papaya.
It is helpful for cardiovascular and maintains electrolyte balance in the body.
It can prevent anemia, including grapes, kiwis, apples, etc., which are rich in iron, but iron in meat is more easily absorbed by the body than botanical iron.
10 kinds of fruits that make your baby healthier
vitamin B, C, carotene, potassium, zinc, malic acid, etc.
Benefits for your baby:
- The best complementary food choice;
- Dietary fiber that promotes digestion;
- Vitamin B protects the health of the nervous system;
- Potassium contributes to cardiovascular health;
- Zinc helps to enhance memory;
- Apple’s tannic acid can prevent tooth decay;
- The taste of apples is what most babies like and is more acceptable.
How to eat:
Cut into small pieces for your baby to eat, or make an apple milkshake.
Vitamin C, E, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc.
Benefits for your baby:
- Vitamin A can enhance the resistance to disease;
- Bananas contain a lot of beta-carotene and rich potassium to protect your baby’s eyes;
- Eating bananas can promote your baby’s digestive system health;
- Banana thiamine protects your baby’s nervous system;
- The “phosphorus” in bananas can promote the development of your baby’s brain.
Your baby can’t eat too much bananas because bananas can cause diarrhea in your baby.
How to eat:
- Cut the banana into pieces and give it to your baby;
- Making banana milkshakes, which are also suitable for pregnant and lactating women;
- Make banana milk.
Vitamin C, potassium, etc.
- Although the kiwi is small, it contains a high amount of vitamin C, a small kiwi, and the vitamin C content is comparable to that of a large guava;
- The potassium ion content of kiwifruit is better than that of banana, which is more than twice as high as apple and citrus;
- Rich dietary fiber to help the health of the intestines;
- Kiwifruit has significant benefits in preventing thrombosis and reducing triglycerides and bad cholesterol in the body;
- Kiwifruit can help improve sleep quality because of the serotonin it contains. Serotonin can also enhance memory and relieve depression.
How to eat:
The kiwifruit just bought is harder and more sour. It is not recommended to eat directly. We recommend to put it indoors for 1-2 days, wait for it to become soft and sweet before eating.
Minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron and vitamin C.
- Grapes contain more tartaric acid, which helps the baby to digest;
- Grapes have a high sugar content of about 10%-25%. Most of the sugar contained in grapes is glucose that is easily absorbed by the body, so babies with weaker digestion can eat more grapes.
- Iron can prevent anemia, but there are mainly grape skins, so not only need to eat flesh, but also need to eat some grape skin.
Eating grape flesh is not a difficult problem for your baby, but if you want your baby to eat some grape skin, try to squeeze it.
Mainly vitamins, and the rest are calcium/iron/zinc
Benefits for your baby
- Oranges are extremely rich in nutrition and rich in vitamin C and P. They can increase the body’s resistance, increase the elasticity of capillaries, and lower blood cholesterol.
- Baby eating oranges is very helpful for mental development;
- The cellulose and pectin substances contained in the orange can promote the peristalsis of the baby’s intestines, promote digestion and prevent anorexia.
How to eat
- Making fresh orange juice
- Orange banana smoothie
- Cut the orange into small pieces and eat directly
What fruits do you think your baby should eat to promote development and protect health? Leave your comment and help us transform this article.