Orchitis is a common infection of the reproductive system, which causes problems for many male friends. In daily life, it is necessary to prevent the disease and prevent the harm caused by the disease. How to prevent orchitis? What happened?
Experts say that lack of sleep can lead to orchitis, which can lead to a decrease in testosterone levels in men. It has been reported that testosterone is a sterol hormone that plays an important role in sexual desire, energy, muscle mass, bone density and immune function. Scientists have learned about the relationship between sleep quality and human aging and sex hormones. For example, starting in the 20s or 30s, men’s testosterone levels are reduced by 1% to 2% per year, and young men’s sleep loss can reduce sex hormone levels. Sleep is a great source of human health, and the role of men’s health can not be ignored. Modern men’s life and work pressure, day and night, overtime work becomes a commonplace. How can a man sleep well? Experts have the following suggestions for this issue.
First of all, to ensure good sleep treatment, to avoid overwork, to avoid strenuous exercise or physical labor. Instead, take a walk outdoors. Don’t be too late for dinner, don’t eat too much, you should eat light food that is easy to digest, pay attention to eat more vegetables and a certain proportion of miscellaneous grains, keep the stool smooth, and seasoning should not be used too much.
Do not smoke at night, do not drink stimulating drinks such as tea or coffee, and do not drink too much beverage or juice. Smoke, tea, and coffee can irritate the brain, making it difficult for the brain to enter a state of inhibition. Drinking too much juice can cause an increase in the number of urinations, which is not conducive to falling asleep again. If you want a good night’s sleep, you should develop the habit of washing your feet with warm water. Wash your feet with warm water for 15 to 20 minutes before going to bed, so that the blood vessels in your feet can dilate, which can promote blood circulation in the lower limbs, which is good for sleeping. When there are conditions, you can use warm water to rub the body or bathe in hot water. Before going to bed, take off your coat, underwear should be changed at the right time. If you have the conditions, you can wear a loose coat, keep it clean, and always dry it to keep it dry and kill bacteria.
Secondly, male friends should develop good habits and follow the objective laws of alternating sleep and awakening. This will stabilize sleep and avoid excessive fatigue of the cerebral cortical cells.
- What is the risk of orchitis? Complications of orchitis
- What is the left testicular pain? What is this disease?
Don’t let orchitis take away men’s sexual blessings
In fact, men are more vulnerable than women, especially in the testicles of men. It is easy to suffer from trauma and inflammation. Not only threatens the harmony of husband and wife, but also afflicts the man’s body and mind, making men miserable. Experts say, don’t let orchitis take away the man’s “sexual blessings”, the causes of orchitis disease include:
- Congenital dysplasia: The congenital nature of orchitis is mainly caused by dysplasia of the organ. At birth, due to chromosomal abnormalities, if there is an X chromosome more than the same age, it is very unfavorable for male infertility.
- Accidents or Surgery: Oral accidents or surgery can cause orchitis. Many men suffer from different diseases in their lifetime. Although they do not endanger their lives, they are often troublesome. Therefore, they need timely treatment to avoid other illnesses.
- Radioactive materials: Some working environment pollution can also cause diseases. For example, many people do X-ray exposure-related work in some factories, which affects human health.
- Others: The production of other disease factors, such as immune diseases, thyroid, kidney failure, etc., as well as the use of many drugs will also bring side effects.
Despite this, patients don’t need too much filtering, as long as they are treated in the right way. There are many causes of orchitis, such as infection, trauma, and tumors. It is also one of the common diseases in male clinics. When the patient complained about the symptoms, the pain characteristics were painful, painful, knife-like pain, etc.; the degree of pain also had differences in pain, severe pain, etc., in addition to the pain caused by the lesions of the testis itself, the scrotum The epididymis, spermatic lesions, and inflammation also tend to cause testicular pain.
If the football hits the testicles of the key parts of the male, a severe blow can cause severe pain in the testicles, which can lead to shock. Other lesions such as the bladder and prostate can also be radiated to the scrotum and testicles, causing pain. Therefore, the cause of testicular pain requires doctors to have a wealth of clinical experience, careful identification, to find the key to the disease.
- High fever, chills.
- The patient has testicular pain and has radiation pain in the scrotum, thigh roots, and groin area.
- The testicles are swollen and tender, and if the suppuration touches up, there is a feeling of fluctuation in the empyema.
- Often accompanied by scrotal skin redness and scrotal hydrocele.
- Viral orchitis occurs in children, and sometimes parotid swelling and pain can be seen.
- Induced serious diseases: varicocele, sedative, prostatitis, endocrine diseases, nephritis and other kidney diseases, urinary infections, malignant tumors, etc.
- Causes male sexual function to decline, or even completely lose sexual function.
- Lead to death, ignorance, loss of fertility, and transmission of inflammatory pathogens to spouses, causing gynecological diseases.
- Long-term treatment of testicular disease causes loss of kidney deficiency, loss of vital energy, cold limbs, back pain, and early aging.
Basic infection pathway
There are three common types, namely, self-infection, lymphatic infection, and direct spread of the epididymis.
Orchitis is a common inflammation of the male reproductive system. It can be divided into non-specific, viral, fungal, spirochetic, parasitic, damaging, chemical and other types of testicular inflammatory lesions caused by a variety of pathogenic factors. The route of infection is more common in the blood and lymphatic pathways, and can also be retrogradely invaded into the testis by the urethra, seminal vesicle, vas deferens, and epididymis. Common in clinical practice are non-specific orchitis and mumps-induced orchitis, which is one of the common causes of male infertility. Mumps inflammatory orchitis is caused by a virus. Orchitis caused by gonorrhea, non-gonococcal urethritis, syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases, accounting for about 40% to 60% of its total incidence.
Acute non-specific orchitis
Acute non-specific orchitis often occurs in patients with urethritis, cystitis, prostatitis, prostatic hyperplasia, and long-term indwelling catheters. Infections spread to the epididymis through the lymph or vas deferens causing epididymitis. Common pathogens are Escherichia coli, Proteus, Staphylococcus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Bacteria can be spread to the testes via blood, causing simple orchitis. However, testicular blood supply is abundant and has strong resistance to infection, so this situation is rare. Pathologically, the gross observation is mainly testicular enlargement, congestion, and tension. A small abscess was seen when the testis was cut. Histology showed focal necrosis, connective tissue edema and granulocyte infiltration of lobular cells, inflammation, hemorrhage, necrosis of the seminiferous tubules, and severe testicular abscess and testicular infarction. Diagnosis is based on clinical high fever, chills, testicular swelling, scrotum redness, edema and other symptoms to confirm the diagnosis. Of course, attention should be paid to the identification of acute epididymitis, mumps orchitis, spermatic cord torsion, and incarceration. Early diagnosis and timely administration of antibiotics to remove the cause is an important means to protect good functions in the future.
Chronic nonspecific orchitis
Chronic orchitis is often caused by incomplete treatment of non-specific acute orchitis. It can also be caused by mold, spirochete or parasitic infections, such as testicular syphilis. In the past, testicular trauma can occur, and granulomatous orchitis can occur. Local or systemic radioisotope phosphorus exposure to testicular testicular inflammation can also occur, destroying testicular tissue.
Pathologically, the testicular swelling or cirrhosis atrophy, the basement membrane of the seminiferous tubules was glassy and degenerative, and the spermatogenic epithelial cells disappeared. There may be hardening around the seminiferous tubules, and small foci can also be formed. Clinical examination showed that the testicles were chronically swollen, hard and smooth, with tenderness and loss of normal sensitivity. Some testicles gradually shrink, and in severe cases, almost no testes can be found, indicating that the epididymis is relatively enlarged. In most cases, inflammation spreads from the epididymis to the testis, and the boundaries between the two are unclear. Bilateral chronic orchitis can often cause infertility, and the treatment is mainly for the cause of chronic orchitis.
Daily health care method
Middle-aged men should pay attention to testicular maintenance. Testicular maintenance is an important means of addressing male dysfunction. Men can massage the testicles in the hands of a bath or before going to bed. The thumb is lightly pinched and the testicles are massaged for 10 minutes in a timely manner. It is beneficial to maintain it for a long time. If you have a different pain during massage, it may be orchitis or epididymitis, please go to the hospital for examination.
Acute bacterial orchitis care
In the treatment of acute bacterial orchitis, the patient is advised to rest in bed, hold the scrotum, and apply local heat. Scrotal skin swelling is obvious, wet compress with 50% magnesium sulfate solution, in order to facilitate inflammation.
When the pain is severe, the painkiller is poor, and the affected side spermatic cord can be used to seal 1% procaine 10 ml.
Systemic medication should be selected broad-spectrum or antibiotics sensitive to Gram-negative bacteria, such as penicillin, gentamicin and various cephalosporins.
Traditional Chinese medicine treatment is mainly used to support the poison, heat and dampness products, and the traditional Chinese medicine decoction or medicine can be selected based on Longdan Xiegan Decoction. You can use the golden cream and a kind of heat-clearing and detoxifying products to apply the affected area. For the formation of abscesses in the testes, consider taking out pus or incision and drainage. When the testicle is completely destroyed due to suppuration, the diseased testicle can be removed.
Effect of orchitis on fertility
- The occurrence of orchitis is a testicular inflammatory disease caused by a variety of factors, which can be classified into viral, spirochete, non-specific, specific and the like. Specificity is caused by epididymal tuberculosis invading the testes. The most common conditions are as follows:
- Acute non-specific inflammation: It is also relatively rare, because testicular transport is very rich and has strong resistance to infection.
- Chronic non-specific inflammation: This condition can cause the testicles to lose their original sensitivity, and people with chronic inflammation on both sides can often cause infertility.
- Acute mumps inflammation: Parotid inflammation can affect the inflammation of the testes. However, unilateral testicular involvement does not affect fertility.
Life care tips
- People are indispensable for fruits, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and increase the intake of vitamin C and other ingredients to improve their anti-inflammatory ability.
- Eat less so-called “hair” such as pig’s trotters, fish soup, and mutton, so as not to cause an increase in secretions at the inflamed site, and further infiltration and aggravation of orchitis.
- Be careful not to eat spicy food, do not smoke or drink, do not stand for a long time, do not over-sex, do not masturbate frequently.