Barbecue Asparagus recipes
This recipe is based on my favorite way of making asparagus – grilled asparagus with lemon zest and olive oil, and finally finishes in lemon juice.
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Full time|
|10 minutes||5 minutes||15 minutes|
- 450 grams of asparagus, rinsed clean, remove the wooden end, stem peeling
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil, and prepare a little more for the bread. (My favorite brand is: Colavita)
- 1 lemon, scrape the skin and squeeze the juice
- sea salt
- Black pepper
Making delicious barbecue asparagus
1.Asparagus stalk peeling
2.Cover half of asparagus evenly with lemon peel and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3.Grill asparagus for 2-3 minutes, turn it over every minute.
4. Mix the asparagus with lemon juice. Delicious barbecue asparagus is finished…
Barbecue Asparagus recipes: Tips
- Be sure to choose fresh asparagus, otherwise your barbecue meal will get very bad.
- Roast the asparagus for a long time, and flip it every 1-2 minutes.
- More delicious healthy recipes, come to How to be health!