|Cooking wine||Three tablespoons|
|soy sauce||Two spoons|
|Bruschetta||Five small flaps (by your own taste)|
|Clear water||Half bowl|
Ten minutes to cook tasty braised prawns
1. Wash and cut the shrimp before removing its intestines, or pick it out from the back with a toothpick. If you cut open the back of the shrimp with a knife, the shrimp will taste good.
2. Place cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar and water in a bowl to make sauce and wait for the next step.
Saute the fried prawns in a pan, saute the chopped garlic in the pan, then put the shrimp in about 20 seconds later. Pour in the prepared sauce and cover the pot. Two minutes later, open the lid of the pot, increase the heat, and add water starch, stir fry for about 30 seconds
If you feel that it is not salty enough, then put in the right amount of salt. You should do it quickly. If you do it for a long time, the shrimp will become unpalatable. Put the shrimp on a plate and sprinkle with your favorite spices. This dish is finished!
How to be health Tips
- Water starch is starch with a little water.
- The dish will taste juicy.
- If you have a lot of prawns, it is advisable to put some water in them.