At present, the incidence of male infertility is getting higher and higher. It is mainly related to the male’s living habits and the working environment. In particular, these four occupations are likely to cause male infertility, resulting in decreased sperm quality or even azoospermia. Then check it out.
Which four occupations are likely to cause male infertility?
- Car driver. The proportion of male infertility in motor vehicle drivers is very high. This is mainly due to the fact that their pudenda has long been exposed to heat, pressure, vibration and exposure to leaded petrol. This is particularly important for the poisoning of the male reproductive system. , It will directly interfere with the production of sperm, but also will cause the development of the embryo, affecting the development of the embryo, if one of the husband and wife has contact with lead can cause premature or miscarriage.
- People who produce and contact pesticides. Workers and farmers who produce and contact pesticides are prone to male infertility. If a large number of pesticides are inhaled for a long period of time, they will easily lead to degeneration and necrosis of the testicular seminiferous tubules of the male, affecting the energy metabolism of the testes, which will lead to male infertility and paint at the same time. The proportion of male infertility workers and electrolysis workers is also very large.
- Steel workers. Workers who make steel for a long period of time in a high-temperature environment, coupled with frequent habits such as hot baths or saunas, will cause the scrotum to be under high temperature for a long time, under normal conditions, the temperature of the scrotum. It should be about 1°C lower than body temperature. Only maintaining this temperature difference will be beneficial to the production of sperm and improve the vitality of sperm.
- Long-term exposure to high radiation. Long-term exposure to high-polluting, high-radiation work environments can also lead to male infertility, affecting male spermatozoa, such as the chemical industry’s population and the various radiation doctors they receive.
How to prevent male infertility?
- If you are in a highly polluted, high-radiation environment for a long period of time, you must do a good job of protective equipment, take off your overalls in time, and then bathe. People working at high temperatures should reduce the local temperature of the scrotum as much as possible. Drivers should avoid driving for a long time, minimize the frequency of urinating, and exercise more.
- People who are always exposed to lead during work and those engaged in pesticides should pay attention to protection, and should do regular protection measures. At the same time, they should go to the hospital every year to do a comprehensive health examination. Can increase the body for more, can increase nutrition for the body, try not to partial eclipse, eat egg yolk, lean meat, carrots, fruits, fresh vegetables, etc., so as to restore fertility.
Tips: The health of males who are not fertile should stay away from the above occupations, exercise more at ordinary times, and pay attention to the balance of nutrition. When necessary, use Chinese and Western medicine to regulate.