The weather is getting hotter, and more and more people like to call their friends for barbecues and crayfish at night. Many people love to eat crayfish, not only because of its delicious capture of the human stomach, but also because the calories are not high, will not make people gain weight. but it is not the truth.
The calories themselves are not high, only 90 kcal per 100 grams. The edible portion of crawfish is only 46%. Calculated on a 50-gram basis, shrimp is about 20 grams. The calorie content of a crayfish is not high. However, it is easy to eliminate 20 or 20 lobsters instantly in the middle of a friend’s push. But at this time, you have no sense of fullness. Along with your sucking, there is a thick soup–high oil, high salt, high sugar, and spicy taste. Along with you can’t stop eating, it increases the calories of other foods, and drinks and drinks. Heat is also a source that cannot be ignored.
For example. 1 kg of spicy crawfish heat is about 116 kcal, taro to the tail, most people will at least eat three or four pounds will be fun, intake of heat is 348 ~ 464 kcal, you need to slowly walk close to 2 hours before being metabolized. The factors that affect the weight you bring to your supper are as follows:
- 1. Eating too long can cause excessive calorie intake.
- 2. Late dinner leads to reduced sleep time and sleep restriction reduces the resting metabolic rate in the early morning in healthy adults.
- 3. The salt intake of a dinner is higher than the limit of 6g a day, causing the body to retain sodium and water.
- 4. Spicy foods will stimulate metabolic disorders of the gastrointestinal function, adverse to the use and storage of fat.
- 5. If you eat crayfish that contain shrimp powder (businesses to make the shrimp more red and brighter), the stimulation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- 6. Beverages and drinks are the calories to drink, and it’s easy.
So, how to eat crayfish will not get fat? It is recommended to take the following approach:
- Buy yourself and buy less, and control the calories from the source without exceeding the standard and change the habit of “buy more and more”.
- Cook yourself at home and reduce the intake of shrimp powder.
- Replace the added sugar with xylitol, replace beer with cooking wine, and reduce carbohydrate intake.
- Shorten the meal time and control it in about 1 and a half hours.
- Start your dinner as soon as possible.
- The beverage is replaced with pure lemonade or barley tea. The total amount of alcohol consumed is not exceeded, and the calories of alcohol belong to those without fullness.
- It is best to walk for half an hour after dinner.