1. Alcoholic beverages, strong tea, coffee.
Scientific research has shown that alcohol has an obvious toxic effect on all stages of embryonic development and is prone to premature delivery, abortion, and fetal malformation. Therefore, alcohol must be given up during pregnancy. Even low alcohol content of beer, the human body has a certain antioxidant effect of red wine. The caffeine in strong tea and coffee, can cross placental barrier, increase the natural abortion rate of 4 ~ 6 months, increase the risk of low birth weight infant, also can affect fetal cardiovascular and nervous system development, should avoid as far as possible, can do not drink, do not drink.
2. High sugar foods.
Increased levels of prolactin and adrenocorticoids, both of which fight insulin, increase the risk of gestational diabetes in expectant mothers. Western sweets, sweet drinks and other high-sugar foods will quickly raise blood sugar and increase the risk of disease. In addition, sweet drinks rich in phosphoric acid will also increase the loss of calcium in the body of progesterone and increase the risk of osteoporosis. So you can choose fresh fruit as a snack after dinner, water had better drink plain boiled water.
3. High sodium foods.
High sodium diet not only increases the risk of PIH, but also after six or seven months of pregnancy, many pregnant women will appear edema, some will be swollen even shoes do not wear, better sodium control.
- The daily cooking salt should be controlled within 6 grams of a beer bottle.
- Salty condiments such as soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken essence, sufu, etc., should be used sparingly. If you use these condiments, reduce the amount of salt.
- The ham sausage, salted meat and other high salt food should be controlled.
- MSG containing sodium is seldom used although it does not contain salt.
- All kinds of supermarket processed food may be added sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose and other food additives containing sodium, should be eaten less.
- Because animal foods contain more sodium ions than plant foods, the overall dietary structure should be based on plant foods, and must not be meat free. Four fingers together (except thumb) wide, middle finger to fingertip length, one index finger thickness of meat is about 50 grams, the Chinese Nutrition Society recommends eating 50,75 grams of livestock meat and poultry meat and 75100 grams of fish and shrimp meat every day, the Chinese Nutrition Society recommends eating 5075 grams of livestock and poultry meat and 75100 grams of fish and shrimp meat per day.
- The choice of vinegar in cooking helps to control salt, as vinegar enhances the taste of salty taste.
- Cook with or without sugar, because sugar will reduce the salty taste of food, in order to achieve acceptable salinity, the amount of salt must be increased.
- Choosing mushrooms and onions with special odor is helpful to reduce the amount of salt.
- Try not to eat overnight dishes, because overnight cooking, salt will penetrate into the food, increase salt intake. In case the food is too salty, you can rinse it with water.
4. Fried, smoked and baked food.
- Fried, fried, smoked, roasted fat content is high, easy to increase maternal energy intake, weight gain too fast, and then easy to cause pregnancy-induced hypertension, gestational diabetes, macrosomia, dystocia and so on. In addition, these cooking methods can also produce the following harmful substances.Carcinogens, such as 134-benzopyrene, acrylamide, heterocyclic amine, etc.
- Trans fatty acids. It takes 51 days to metabolize in vivo, but only 7 days to metabolize common fat, so it will increase the body burden of progesterone, the ability to cause obesity is 34-fold of saturated fatty acid and about 7 times of the average potency of fatty acid. It also increases the risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis.
- Free radicals. Free radicals attack cells and increase the risk of cancer; the body uses antioxidants ingested to protect itself, increasing the consumption of antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, and E, which may cause deficiency of these nutrients. Affecting fetal growth.
5. Stale vegetables.
Stale vegetables include veggies, pickles, pickles and pickles. They contain high nitrite, which oxidizes iron divalent on hemoglobin, depriving it of the ability to transport oxygen, thereby reducing the overall oxygen transport capacity of the body. This may affect fetal development; it may also increase the risk of stomach and bladder cancer. Dietary guidelines for Chinese residents recommend eating lots of fresh vegetables. It’s best to have vegetables in your meal and be fresh.
6. Raw food.
If the sanitary conditions do not pass, sashimi infected with Vibrio parahaemolyticus, will cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, severe abortion may be induced, so try not to eat sashimi after pregnancy. There are already reports of parasites infecting fetuses through the placenta. If shellfish are not heated thoroughly and vegetables are not washed thoroughly, they may cause fetal infection. So be careful to consider thoroughly heating shellfish and cleaning vegetables. Blanch in boiling water before eating.
7. Prepackaged food rich in various food additives.
Supermarket prepackaging uses a variety of food additives, which are safe, reliable, and technically necessary, but are more sensitive to fetuses and are therefore recommended for pregnant women to eat less. In addition, the supermarket prepackaged food more after deep processing, nutrient loss is more, so choose natural food or low degree of processing food is better.
8. Foods that increase the risk of miscarriage.
Chinese medicine believes that Hawthorn can activate blood to remove silt, promote uterine contraction, and longan will increase febrile, crab Greater Cold, will increase the risk of abortion; but the dose determines the toxicity, that is, whether harm to the body, depends on how much to eat; for healthy mother-in-law, According to the daily amount, eat a few Hawthorn or a few longan will not be a problem, unless the doctor specifically said.
9. High fat foods.
A large number of medical studies have confirmed that breast cancer, ovarian cancer and cervical cancer have a family genetic tendency. If pregnant women eat a high fat diet for a long period of time, they are bound to increase their daughter’s risk of developing cancer of the reproductive system. Although fat itself will not cause cancer, but eat high fat food for a long time, can make the cholic acid in large intestine and neutral cholesterol concentration increase, the accumulation of these substances can induce colon cancer. At the same time, high-fat food can increase the synthesis of prolactin, promote the occurrence of breast cancer, adverse maternal and child health.
10. High protein foods.
Lack of protein supply, easy to make the physical weakness of pregnant women, fetal growth is slow, postpartum recovery is slow, milk meter secretion is scarce. Therefore, the daily protein requirements of pregnant women should reach 90-100 grams. However, high protein diet during pregnancy can affect the appetite of pregnant women, increase the burden of gastrointestinal tract, and affect the intake of other nutrients, so that the balance of dietary nutrition is out of balance.
11. Foods high in calcium.
Pregnant women blindly carry out a high-calcium diet, a large number of drinking milk, plus calcium tablets, vitamin D, and so on, harmful to the fetus. Pregnant women may have hypercalcemia due to excessive supplementation of calcium. In general, pregnant women in the first trimester daily calcium requirements of 800 milligrams, late can be increased to 1100 milligrams, which do not need special supplement, as long as from the daily fish, meat, eggs and other food reasonable intake will be enough.
12. Warm tonic.
Pregnant women due to the reduction of gastric acid secretion, gastrointestinal function weakened, there will be inappetence, stomach gas constipation and other phenomena. Under such circumstances, if pregnant women often take warm tonics and supplements, such as ginseng, velvet antler, foetus rubber, antler glue, longan, lychee, walnut meat, etc., this is bound to lead to Yin deficiency and Yang hyperactivity and dysfunction of qi trapping machines. Qi Sheng Yin consumption, blood heat, aggravated pregnancy vomiting, edema, hypertension, constipation and other symptoms, and even occurred abortion or stillbirth and so on.