Many office workers will have to stay up late to work overtime. Staying up late is a very hurtful thing. After staying up late, you are in poor spirits. Some people even have diarrhea. But a good diet can relieve discomfort from staying up late.
Essential nutrients for staying up late.
- Vitamin A / stay up late can easily lead to visual fatigue, vitamin A can protect the eyes.
- vitamins B / B vitamins are not only involved in metabolism, providing energy and protecting nerve cells, but also help stabilize nerves and relieve anxiety. And can improve memory, prevent fatigue.
- the antioxidant properties of vitamin E / vitamin E can prevent more harmful free radicals from staying up late.
- Water / staying up late makes it easy for your body to run short of water, so it is necessary to drink more plain boiled water.
5 kinds of food suitable for staying up late.
- Chicken liver / is rich in vitamin A, can protect eyesight very well, but should not eat much.
- Nuts / rich in protein, iron, calcium, vitamin B, vitamin E and other nutrients, help the body recover from staying up late.
- Cheese / is rich in calcium and B vitamins, which can help relieve fatigue and protect bones.
- Green tea / refreshes, but also eliminates excess free radicals in the body, so that you feel refreshed.
- Lycium barbarum / can refresh and reduce pressure, but also conducive to the protection of visual acuity.
Staying up late taboo.
- Sugar will consume B vitamins, easy to make people tired, but also prone to obesity.
- Instant noodles, potato chips these junk food is not easy to digest, but also make blood fat rise, adverse to health.
- Strong tea, coffee although refreshing, but will consume the body’s B vitamins, make people more easily tired, and fasting drink will stimulate the gastric mucosa.