Pregnancy is usually the first day of your mother’s last menstrual period, when you are still menstruating. If you have decided to pregnancy, relaxed mood, with the most peace of mind to face, you know, every baby’s arrival is a wonderful fate, and his parents are both irreplaceable human angels.
The first week of pregnancy is from the first day of your last period, so you are in your menstrual cycle this week.
Now the sperm and egg have not been combined and the fetus has not yet formed. Mature eggs are about 0.2mm in diameter and mature sperm about 50 microns long, which are found in you and your partner.
The sperm family has a large family, and they are all good swimmers, but only the best can break through the barriers to win the egg sister’s heart. The egg sister is now in your body “pamper”, waiting for the best sperm warrior to arrive.
At this time, you are still in the last period of menstruation, not pregnant, so there is no obvious symptoms. The fetus is still in the form of sperm and eggs in your and your father’s body. If you get pregnant this month, your next period will be after you have given birth.
If the ovaries are not fertilized, the lining of the uterus will fall off, bleed, form menstruation, and the ovaries are ready to release another egg under the action of hormones. So, if you get pregnant this month, you won’t be menstruating for the next month until delivery. Now all you have to do is relax, adjust your body, and greet your baby in the best possible way.
What should you do in the first week of pregnancy?
1, to avoid the unfavorable factors: conception have been prepared for you to be a cute baby, then you should be with her husband to quit smoking and drinking, because excessive drinking and smoking may be the cause of eggs and sperm deformity, you certainly don’t want to let the baby’s life at the beginning of the abnormal condition. Do not expose to toxic substances, such as narcotics, pesticides, pesticides, lead, mercury, cadmium, etc., in a planned pregnancy. Do not expose radioactive materials such as x-rays. Keep your body relaxed and relaxed. Don’t get pregnant during strenuous exercise or fatigue.
2. Ovulation test paper: if you are ready for pregnancy, ovulation test paper will allow you to accurately master the ovulatory cycle during preparation, but you must learn to use it correctly. Generally speaking, ovulation test paper needs to be used for 5 consecutive days, and the best time to test is from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Left after test compare the test results and test in the future, or will test results recorded in detail, to detect the LH peak, so it can accurately predict ovulation time conception.
3. Folic acid supplementation: folic acid has a close relationship with the development of neural tube in foetus. If you plan to have a baby, you should start folic acid three months before pregnancy. You need 600 to 800 micrograms of folic acid per day. Before buying, remember to check the dose of folic acid tablets and choose folic acid supplements for pregnant women.
4. Supplement nutrition: you can eat more nutrients with less body storage, such as foods rich in zinc, iron and calcium, and lay a material foundation for the normal development of early embryos. The father can eat more eels, loach, pigeons, oysters, leeks and other foods rich in zinc and amino acids, because these foods help to form high-quality sperm.
5. Basal body temperature: planning to get pregnant, you need to pay attention to your basal body temperature, because the basal body temperature can also reveal the quality of the eggs. If the basal body temperature is longer and can last 13 to 14 days, then the egg is of good quality. And if you have a higher basal body temperature for more than two weeks, consider going to the hospital for a check, because you might be pregnant.
Precautions during the first week of pregnancy.
1. The nutrition should be rich and comprehensive, ensure that the daily diet structure is reasonable, and the main food (rice, noodles or other grains) should be included in the catering. Colored vegetables (red, yellow, green) and fruit; Fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk and bean products, cooking oil, spices, nuts, etc. This will balance the diet and ensure nutrition.
2, every morning hollow drink a cup of plain boiled water or mineral water, fresh can have the effect of washing the body organs, and to improve organ function, prevention and cure some disease has a lot of benefits.
Make sure you have breakfast and ensure the quality of your breakfast. It is best to have 50 grams of bread or porridge as the main course, 1 egg (or 4 or 5 pieces of beef), 250 ml milk or soy milk, a small amount of vegetables, to achieve a balanced nutrition.
What should be checked after pregnancy?
During the first week of pregnancy, you’re still in your menstrual cycle, and the fetus is still in your parents’ body, both sperm and egg. If you want to have a healthy baby, you must pay attention to pre-pregnancy test, so that you can achieve the goal of prenatal and postnatal care. This week you need to know about the production check – the reproductive system check.
Reproductive system examination.
During pregnancy, both husband and wife need to undergo a reproductive system examination. Reproductive system can check whether both sides of husband and wife had some reproductive system diseases and sexually transmitted diseases, so as to avoid both sides of husband and wife in cases of pregnancy, harmful to fetal and maternal health, and even lead to miscarriage, premature birth and other dangerous.
Fetal education during pregnancy.
The first week of pregnancy is when you have your last menstrual cycle, which means that your ovaries are out of fertilized eggs last month. At this point, the fetus is in the body of the sperm and egg in the body of the father and mother. The sperm count is huge, and the egg has only one per month. At the beginning of life, life has the ability of perception, and maternal health, mood, diet and so on all contain the meaning of fetal education. At the beginning of pregnancy, you should have a prenatal pregnancy plan, so you can begin to understand the content of fetal education.
Let’s start with emotional fetal education. Emotional prenatal education is through to adjust your mood, forget the troubles and worries, create pure and fresh atmosphere and harmonious state of mind, through your neurotransmitter effect, prompting the development of the baby’s brain is good.
Mood of prenatal education methods: fully with great desire and passion into “character”, make the conception moment as much as possible for limit of the wonderful the orgasm at the same time, thus greatly to play to their potential, this was the start in utero.
Fetal education tips: during this time, you should maintain a peaceful mind and actively eliminate tension and anxiety. Try listening to light music or reading magazines to adjust your mood.
Pregnancy and ovulation.
The 14 days before the onset of menstruation are women’s ovulation, which is not really a pregnancy. Health care at this stage is to see if there is an ovulatory bleed. In general, if a woman has a small amount of vaginal bleeding between two normal periods, and is accompanied by varying degrees of abdominal pain, this is the bleeding during ovulation.
1. Causes of bleeding during ovulation.
Oviposit period haemorrhage caused by physiological reason is mainly due to the mature follicle rupture after ovulation, estrogen levels down sharply, unable to maintain the endometrium growth, local collapse caused by endometrial surface break, fall off, and breakthrough bleeding.
The occasional ovulatory bleeding is mostly due to overwork or illness, the weakened immune system, which affects the balance of endocrine, has little effect on the body, and generally does not need treatment. If there is frequent ovulatory bleeding, it may be an endocrine disorder, which needs to be taken under the guidance of a doctor to take estrogen supplementation. If bleeding is more than normal menstrual flow, a thorough examination is required to remove the vagina, cervix, endometrium and ovary.
2. Bleeding symptoms during ovulation.
(1) uterine bleeding. In the menstrual cycle of ovulation, there is ovulation uterine bleeding, small amount of bleeding, some only brown secretions, generally 2 to 3 days can be stopped by themselves, up to 7 days.
(2) abdominal pain. Periodic periods of menstrual pain can be light and heavy, usually lasting for a few hours, and very few women can last 2-3 days.
(3) infertility. It may be due to the bleeding during ovulation and the timing of the pregnancy.