Reasons for female infertility.
Female infertility has always been a problem for many families. Abnormal vaginal dysplasia, dysplasia of the cervix, and surrounding lesions of the fallopian tube are the causes of female infertility. So, let’s look at the physical and psychological aspects of the analysis.
1. Vaginal factors of vulva: including vulva, vaginal dysplasia, vaginal injury, adhesion scar stenosis, affecting sperm entry into the cervix, affecting insemination, vaginal inflammation, etc.
2. Cervical factors: the cervix is the pathway of sperm entering the uterine cavity, and the amount and nature of cervical mucus can affect the ability of sperm to enter the uterine cavity. Cervical canal dysplasia, elongate, affect sperm through; Cervical mucosal dysplasia is deficient in gland secretion, cervical inflammation and excretion, such as cervical polyp, cervical myoma, etc.
3. Fallopian tube factors: the tubal has the function of transporting sperm, collecting eggs and transporting the fertilized eggs to the uterine cavity. Tubal disease is the most common cause of infertility, and any factors affecting the function of the fallopian tube affect the insemination. Fallopian tube development, fallopian tube inflammation, tubal peripheral lesions and other factors can affect infertility.
4. Uterine factors: congenital malformation of uterus, endometriosis, uterine tumor, etc., can cause infertility.
5. Ovarian factors: abnormal development of ovary, endometriosis, unruptured follicular syndrome, ovarian tumor, insufficiency of luteal function.
6. Ovulation disorder: factors that cause ovarian dysfunction and not ovulation can cause infertility.
7. Psychological factors: inferiority, anxiety, mental stress, social decline, lack of interest in life, anxiety and loss.
Symptoms of female infertility.
Many people think that the symptoms of a woman’s infertility are not pregnancy, but that’s not entirely true. In clinical, the female infertility is accompanied by a series of other symptoms, such as abnormal menstruation, abnormal breast secretion, vaginal inflammatory disease and so on. So, let’s talk a little bit about the symptoms of infertility in women.
1. Abnormal menstruation: menstrual cycle is changed, menstruation is early or delayed; Too much, too little; Prolonged period; There are amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, irregular vaginal bleeding.
2, breast and secretion abnormal: non lactating breasts on its own or squeeze the milk spilled, suggesting the hypothalamus dysfunction, pituitary tumor, mammary melanoma or primary thyroid function is low, chronic renal failure and other diseases, can also be caused by taking birth control pills and the equality of antihypertensive drug blood, spilled milk often merge amenorrhea result in infertility.
3. Vaginal inflammatory disease: increased vaginal discharge, accessory mass, thickening and tenderness.
4, before and after the menstrual disorder: a few women before and after menstruation periodic line after breast swelling, headache, diarrhea, swelling, heat, mi, facial acne, rubella, depression or irritability and a series of symptoms, often caused by endocrine disorders and corpus luteum insufficiency, often can cause infertility.
5. Endometrial growth retardation, uterine dysplasia and deformity.
What are the tests for female infertility?
At present, the medicine can determine check there are a lot of female infertility, such as experiment, progesterone and estrogen gonadotropin-releasing hormone pituitary excited test, take a look at these trials are related to the specific content.
1. Estrogen test.
Negative people can test estrogen to determine whether the negative cause of progesterone test is low estrogen level.
2. Progesterone test.
To determine whether the ovary has a progesterone test.
3. Follicular formation hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), PRL (prolactin) determination.
Appropriate determination of hormone levels in the blood, ovary and its influence on the function of the part can be obtained more information, to detect the serum FSH, LH, PRL, E2 can be identified or pituitary ovarian oviposit obstacle to amenorrhea. If the ovary has lost its ability to secrete estrogen, or because it lacks gonadotropin, the ovary does not secrete steroid hormones. The gonadotropin was determined by radioimmunoassay, and serum FSH, LH, PRL and E2 were used to identify ovarian or pituitary ovulation disorders and amenorrhea.
4. Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) pituitary excitation test.
GnRH pituitary excitation is the LHRH test, which can distinguish hypothalamus or pituitary amenorrhea, suggesting GnRH treatment response.
5. Human menopausal gonadotropin (HMG) test.
Clomiphene test negative, progesterone test or estrogen test positive. Within 5 days after the withdrawal vaginal bleeding intramuscular injection HMG70-150 – u/d, in the process of continuous administration monitoring ovulation, mature follicle, intramuscular injection again HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) 5000-10000 – u/d, ovulation to gonadotropin test positive.
Female infertility treatment.
The treatment of female infertility should be chosen according to the reason of infertility, and generally there are methods such as drug therapy and surgical treatment, such as estrogen and clomiphene. The following is a detailed introduction to the treatment of several female infertility.
1. Drug treatment without ovulation. Estrogen is used to induce ovulation and improve the quality of cervical mucus. Methods simple estrogen cycle therapy and estrogen – progesterone combined cycle therapy were performed. Progesterone, combined with progesterone or estrogen during the second half of the menstrual cycle, can improve ovarian function and induce ovulation in the next cycle.
2. Surgical treatment without ovulation. After ovary wedge resection, 85% of the patients had menstrual changes, and the pregnancy rate was 63%.
3. Treatment of inadequate luteal function, clomiphene (clomiphene).
4. Treatment of fallopian tube obstruction. Laparotomy is the first choice for tubal obstruction. Microplastic surgery is better than the usual surgical treatment. Surgical treatment is applicable to patients under 35 years of age; Patients diagnosed with tubal tuberculosis, generally no longer plastic surgery; The diameter of the hydrosalpinx was 3cm in diameter, and even after the operation, the chances of conception were minimal.
5. Treatment of infertility caused by intrauterine adhesion syndrome, which promotes the early repair of endometrium.
6. Treatment of uterine fibroid infertility. Drug treatment, mifepristone (ru-486) has a good therapeutic effect on uterine tumor. Surgical treatment, transabdominal myomectomy; Hysteroscopic myomectomy; Laparoscopic myomectomy; Transvaginal hysteromyoma was removed.