The persimmon can’t eat with what?
Persimmon is rich in nutrition, but it should be healthy to eat, but pay attention to some foods with persimmon. As a result of the persimmon fruit contains a lot of tannic acid, it is best not to and foods rich in calcium, protein, such as crabs, fish, seaweed, etc to eat together, otherwise it will generate insoluble, affect human body health.
1. It is better not to eat persimmon with high-protein crab, fish, shrimp and other foods: Chinese medicine believes that crabs and persimmon are cold food, so they cannot eat together. From the point of view of modern medicine, the crab, fish and shrimp with high protein are very easy to congeal, namely, persimmon stone. In this case, we are prone to symptoms such as abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea.
2, persimmon can’t feed with sweet potatoes, spinach, sweet potato starch is more food, eat will make the stomach produces a large amount of hydrochloric acid in gastric juice, and persimmon contains more tannic acid and pectin, acid and tannin, pectin, can produce cohesion function, the formation of difficult soluble lumps – stomach persimmon stone.
3. Persimmon should not be eaten with vinegar, and it is better not to be jealous when eating persimmon. Otherwise, persimmon gum and acetic acid in persimmon will be reflected in the stomach of the body.
4. Persimmon and wine: the taste of the wine is bitter and bitter, while the persimmon is cold, so the two kinds of food cannot be eaten at the same time. There are also many people who like to use meat as a food when they drink, and the wine in the stomach stimulates the secretion of the intestines, and the tannic acid in the persimmon will form a stone after meeting the stomach acid.
The efficacy and function of persimmon.
Persimmon, persimmon plants belong to berries, fruit mature season around October, fruit oblate, the variety of different colors range from light orange to deep orange, size from 2 cm to 10 cm, weight from 100 grams to 100 grams.
Persimmon is people prefer to eat fruit, sweet greasy delicious, nutritious, persimmon high nutritional value, contains vitamin and sugar is very high, especially vitamin c fruit 1-2 times higher than normal. In addition, persimmon is not only nutritious, but also has high medicinal value. Raw persimmon can detoxify and detoxify, it is the medicine of reducing blood pressure and hemostasis, it has good curative effect on treating hypertension, hemorrhoid hemorrhage and constipation. In addition, persimmon, persimmon leaves are valuable medicinal materials.
The edible effect of persimmon:
1. Supplement vitamin C: the vitamin and sugar content of persimmon is about 1 ~ 2 times higher than the average fruit, so it can supplement a large amount of vitamin C.
2, runchang purge: persimmon are rich in pectin, it is a kind of water-soluble dietary fiber, has the good runchang purge role, to relieve constipation, maintain the normal growth of bacteria in intestinal has very good effect. In addition, persimmon and persimmon cake can be used to alleviate the nourishment. It also has the function of hemostasis and defecation, which can relieve hemorrhoids and swelling pain, bleeding of hemorrhoids and rectal bleeding.
The medicinal properties of persimmon:
1. Hemostasis: fresh persimmon has a cool blood hemostatic effect; The persimmon is antistatic; Persimmon and stomach hemostasis; Persimmon leaves have a hemostatic effect, which is used to treat hemoptysis, hematopoiesis, bleeding and vomiting blood. It has been found that persimmon and persimmon leaves have a positive effect on blood pressure, water, inflammation and hemostasis.
2. Moistening the lungs and phlegm and quenching thirst: persimmon can help lower blood pressure, soften blood vessels, increase the flow of coronary arteries, and can reduce inflammation and improve cardiovascular function.
3. Solution: persimmon can promote the oxidation of ethanol in the blood, which can help the body to excrete alcohol and reduce the harmful effects of alcohol on the body.
The nutritional value of persimmon.
The nutrition of persimmon.
Persimmon high nutritional value, contains rich cane sugar, glucose, fructose, protein, carotene, vitamin C, citrulline, iodine, calcium, etc., its mineral content more than fruit such as apples, pears, peaches. Persimmon is not only nutritious, but also has high medical value. Persimmon is rich in dietary fiber and has good bowel function. Persimmon sex cold, have clear heat, moisten lung, shengjin, quench thirst, town cough, phlegm and so on effect. Besides, it can promote metabolism and lower blood pressure.
Ripe persimmon sugar 15%, protein 1.36%, fat 0.57%, and the crude fiber, carotene, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other elements and a variety of vitamins, especially vitamin c fruit 1-2 times higher than normal.
Can pregnant women eat persimmon?
Can pregnant women eat persimmon? It is ok for pregnant women to eat some persimmons in moderation, but beware of eating too much at one time, and one persimmon contains vitamins and sugar, which can basically meet half of the daily requirement. Persimmon is rich in many vitamins and minerals, and its content is higher than fruit such as apples, pears and peaches. Fresh persimmon is high in iodine and can effectively prevent goiters.
For pregnant women with pregnancy-induced hypertension, persimmon is a good health care function. Because persimmon sex cold, has clear heat, runfei, thirst, thirst, the effect such as cough, sputum afraid, for high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, chronic bronchitis, hemorrhoids hematochezia, constipation and other diseases have a very good treatment effect.
Pregnant women eat persimmon for the following benefits:
1. Persimmon is rich in nutrition.
Persimmon is rich in nutrients, which contain a variety of vitamins and minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, which contain more minerals than apples, pears and peaches. The signature nutrient of persimmon is very rich, compared with apple, except zinc and copper content apple is higher than persimmon, other ingredients are persimmon.
2. Persimmon can relieve the constipation of pregnant women.
Persimmon is rich in pectin, and pectin is a kind of water-soluble dietary fiber, has good runchang purge role, is beneficial to improve the symptoms of constipation, maintain the normal growth of bacteria in intestinal has very good effect.
3. Persimmon can relieve pregnancy hypertension.
Persimmon contains large amounts of vitamins A, C and tannic acid, have A lung and stomach, clear dry fire, antitussive qie phlegm, step-down hemostatic, carambola slippery bowel, runfei, prevent cardiovascular disease, chronic bronchitis, hardening of the arteries, hemorrhoids hematochezia.
Taboo on eating persimmon.
Persimmons taste and rich nutrition, a lot of people covet delicious will eat persimmon, in fact, eating persimmon has a lot of attention, because of the persimmon sex cold, and contains a lot of tannic acid, to eat many will cause certain burden to the stomach. Therefore, patients with gastritis, stomach cold and other patients should eat less persimmon.
What happens when you eat more persimmons?
In persimmon tannin with food calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron and other minerals to form compounds can’t be absorbed by human body, make these nutrients can’t be used, so eat persimmon easily lead to a lack of these minerals. Because there is more sugar in persimmon, people eat persimmon more satiety than the same amount of apples and pears, which can affect appetite and reduce the consumption of regular meals. It is generally believed that, under the condition of not empty stomach, every time eat persimmon no more than 200 grams is appropriate.
Precautions for eating persimmon:
1. Do not eat persimmon on an empty stomach; Because persimmon contains a lot of tannic acid and pectin, in an empty stomach, they can form a hard block of different sizes under the action of stomach acid. Try to eat around 1 hour after meals to avoid the formation of persimmon.
2, try not to eat most: because persimmon tannin in the most concentrated in the skin, the persimmon lose puckery, not the tannic acid can be off to the best of all, if the skin eat together are more likely to form the stomach persimmon stone, especially when removing puckery for technology not perfect, the skin contains more tannic acid.
3. Patients with cold stomach and chronic gastritis should not eat persimmon. If they have cold stomach, they should not eat it. Patients with chronic gastritis, delay, indigestion and other gastric motility are not suitable for persimmon.
4. Patients with anaemia eat less: persimmon contains tannin, which is easy to combine with iron, thereby preventing the human body from absorbing iron in food, so it is better to eat less. Do not eat persimmon when taking iron. The tannic acid and iron combine to precipitate, can cause gastrointestinal discomfort, even colic, and affect iron absorption.
5, diabetes, people don’t eat: persimmon in because it contains 10.8% of sugar, and are mostly simple disaccharides and monosaccharide which includes (sucrose, fructose and glucose), therefore very easy to be absorbed after eating, elevated blood sugar. For diabetics, especially those with poor blood glucose control, they are more harmful.
How to eat persimmon
There are a variety of ways to eat persimmon: sweet persimmon can be eaten raw, but raw persimmon is usually very astringent and cannot be eaten raw. In addition to fresh food, persimmon can be made into a persimmon cake, easy to preserve and sweet. In addition, persimmon can also serve as food, making biscuits and dried fruit.
The deastringent method of raw persimmon:
1. Place it in the same place as ripe fruit: put persimmons in the container. If the number of persimmon is small, choose 1-2 ripe fruits in the container, such as apples, pears, bananas, etc. Seal the container and place it around for a week or so.
2. Baijiu wipe method: prepare a small bowl of white wine, a piece of cloth. Apply the cloth to the persimmon, then place the persimmon in a sealed container for about a week. Such green persimmon will become soft and sweet, will not appear green taste, be careful not to put too long.
3. Hot cover method: raw persimmon can also be covered by heat. If you put persimmons in a place of 40 to 50 degrees centigrade for a week or so, the raw persimmon will become ripe, but it will be slow and sometimes not very good, but very simple.
Homemade persimmon sauce.
Materials: 700g persimmon; Lemon 130g; 100 grams of maltose; A moderate amount of sugar.
1. Peel the persimmon to the core.
2. Simmer slowly, stirring and stirring while cooking.
3. Add maltose when the sauce boils.
4. Squeeze into the lemon juice. Boil it again.
Add the sugar and cook until the sauce thickens.
Tips for persimmon sauce:
1. Cook the sauce slowly, so as not to paste the pan.
2. Do well to prevent scalding.
3. Please add sugar according to the actual sweetness of persimmon.
4. Cool the jam, put it in a sterilized container, put it in the refrigerator, and eat it as soon as possible.